The sun seems to be coming out a little more these days which must mean that the show/ festival season is upon us. If you are exhibiting at any of the forth coming shows are you 100% ready for it? They are creeping up on us quicker than you might think!
Don’t worry though, we are used to the ‘last minute rush’ jobs this time of the year. To help you out we have put together a quick list of promotional material that you may wish to think about getting produced in time for your next event.
- Flyers/ Brochures – make sure you have enough branded literature to hand out to your new and potential clients. Also think about the event ‘goody’ bags and if you can get your flyers etc into them!
- Display Stands – whether it be indoor or outdoor you will need a presence after paying so much for your pitch! We can produce branded marquees, pop up stands, retractable pull up banners and even custom designed internal exhibition stands.
- PVC Banners – a cost effective way to get your brand seen. PVC banners can be produced at any size and are surprisingly low cost. See if you can have your banners placed around the events arenas or stages for added effectiveness.
- Flags – with a range of different bases available there is always a way to incorporate a good flag in your stand design. Cost effective and always noticeable from a far these are great for showing people exactly where you are amongst the crowd.
- Stickers – people love stickers! whether they are window stickers for people’s cars or small stickers for the children, they guarantee your brand goes home with your audience.
- Vehicle Promos – if your message relates to vehicles (or even if it doesn’t) sign writing a car or van is a great way to get a big message across.
- Other Promotional Items – then there are the other items like branded pens, mugs or usb sticks, people love to take away a freebie and your logo goes with them!
If you need any of the above or are unsure of what you may need for a certain event make sure you give us a call on 01284 717760. We can advise you on what is popular, what works well and what is most suitable.
We will always do everything we can to help and ensure you have what you need for your next event.